Sunday, January 17, 2010

olazo-balor nuptial

january 6, 2010

it was really a nice day... seeing your friend walking down the aisle. it was my first day to actually witness a wedding of someone close to me... i've been a flower girl before but i couldn't remember the details... but haydee and eric's wedding was different. i was there, seeing them and hearing their vows of loyalty and faithful love. so touching and hopeful of their future together. i almost cried. though i am happy for them, i feel like crying. i was thinking then, after this what else would change?

its pretty ironic... when you're just looking back and evaluating things that happened around you, you'll just realize that life changes so fast, but then looks so slow when you want something to happen...

...someday it would be my turn to give my vow to the man i love or maybe that someday would never come. well' i can never tell. i'll just put my hopes to God. that He had made a wonderful love story for me. Well, i'm still hopeful though, but this time there are still lots of things to be settled. first things first. (^.^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment