Wednesday, January 20, 2010

light-headed

Ten years ago i dreamed of finishing college and working. Ten years ago, I asked help from God. I asked Him to make me strong for my family. I asked Him to always lead my way. I asked Him comfort, because I was down then... Ten years later, I realized just now, that He listened to me. And not just that, He answered my prayers.

Despite of the doubts i have inside me, the Jesus I knew, never turned His back on me. I may have had sad experiences in life, i may have had pain, but then, Jesus was there comforting me every now and then. He was there teaching me, and was never tired of repeating lessons I hardly learned.

I may be sad and hurting but still, God is helping me to cope up.

I'm glad i have a faithful God.

I'm glad I have Jesus(^.^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment